Here is a great recipe for all of you crawfish lovers out there. With this Louisiana Crawfish Casserole Recipe, you get crawfish paired with that great Cajun flavor to make a meal you are sure to enjoy! Also included are a couple helpful links and a how-to video for a Louisiana Crawfish Casserole as well as a bonus dessert recipe. Don’t forget to keep checking back for more great crawfish and other seafood recipes.
Louisiana Crawfish Casserole Recipe-Big Daddy Seafood Market
Have I got another GREAT fish and seafood recipe for ya’ll! This time we are taking it down to the deep south for a delicious casserole recipe! This tasty little number is called the Louisiana Crawfish Casserole and is so very simple to make. It is practically a dump and bake recipe that will leave your taste buds dancing and your belly happy!This dish also goes GREAT with some garlic bread or a good ol’ fashioned sweet cornbread. I hope ya’ll enjoy it as much as I did. Happy Eating Ya’ll!
Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
1 lb of crawfish tails
1 10 3/4oz can of french onion soup
1 10 3/4oz can of cream of mushroom soup
1 10oz can of Rotel tomatoes & chilies
1 1/2 cups uncooked white rice
1/3 cup of melted butter
1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped green onion
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 cup chopped celery
salt and pepper*
1/2 cup grated Monterrey jack cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Mix all of your ingredients (except for your cheeses) and pour them in a large greased casserole dish.
2. Cover the dish and bake at 350 for 45 min.
3. Uncover the dish and sprinkle your cheeses over casserole.
4. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes more.
5. Let cool then serve
* Use how ever much seasoning you would want. I used Tony’s as well as salt and pepper for this. However I tend to like my food spicy!